Do you own a blog? Do you want more exposure for your blog without agreeing to any spammy methods? Have you ever considered hiring someone to help you?
What are Blog Carnivals?
Blog carnivals are a way for bloggers to help other bloggers. There are a number of different carnivals, some with a specific topic or niche as their focus, and the rest typically more general. Every week, one blogger agrees to host the carnival for a specific carnival. At any given week in the personal finance niche, there are 8-15 carnivals published. This includes receiving the weekly batch of submissions, eliminating the spam submissions, and then posting it on their blog. Sometimes the host will try to create a unique theme to make it a little more exciting, but that isn’t a requirement.
Why Submit to Blog Carnivals?
Not only will submitting to blog carnivals get you more exposure for your blog in general (being featured on the many carnival host blogs), but it will also help you in many other ways. Blog carnivals are a great way to build links pointing to your website, which in the long run helps you in many ways:
- A better SEO profile and search engine traffic
- Higher referral traffic (more people clicking through to your site)
I’ve also been told by many of my clients that submitting to carnivals has helped them receive more private advertising deals (because some advertisers use carnivals to find new bloggers to work with).
How Much Extra Time do You Have?
While submitting to blog carnivals is a good practice for any blogger, it also takes a lot of time and commitment. Most blog carnivals require you to link back to the carnival that you are included in, as a way to re-pay their generosity for including you. This helps everyone, but it takes a lot of work. Submitting to carnivals may sound simple enough, but there is a lot involved:
- Decide which blog post to submit
- Write a 2-3 sentence summary of the post
- Visit the various blog submissions sites and submit your post to each blog carnival
- Track which blog carnivals included you
- Link back to each one
- Repeat this process each week
The simple fact is this: IT TAKES A LOT OF TIME TO SUBMIT TO CARNIVALS!
Why You Should Hire Me? What’s Included?
Lucky for you, I offer a carnival submission service. It’s not free, but close to it. Here’s what’s included in my complete carnival submission service:
- 8-9 Carnival submissions each week; I guarantee 20 submissions, but average 32-40 monthly submissions 99% of the time.
- Prepared html delivered to your inbox weekly; I prepare the html to link back to only the carnivals that included you. That means you can literally copy and paste to fulfill this requirement.
- No Long-term Commitment; if you are not happy with my services, you are free to cancel the service at anytime for any reason.
- Full Privacy Guaranteed; Don’t like the idea of hiring this service out? No problem. I offer complete privacy. I never tell anyone you are a client of mine AND I submit to blog carnivals as if you are the one doing the submissions. No one will ever hear it from me that I am submitting on your behalf.
- Longest Carnival Submission Service; I have a history of success. I have many clients that are extremely happy with my services and I have been doing this for almost 2 years.
How to Get Started
It’s really easy to get started. You can fill out my registration form today.
Have any questions before you get started? Email me directly at 20sfinances [at] gmail.com for more information.